Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow

It's been almost a year since my last post.  I'm not very consistent with posting as it is, but the real reason for my long absence in writing was been because of the comments regarding my Debbie-Downer-like-posts.  I had a melancholy few months, okay make that several months, and when I blogged about it, it was met with less than positive comments so I stopped.  I'm a wimp that way.  I can't take criticism, hence why I'm not a very good or productive writer.  However, the sun has come out in my world and although I might not have the most upbeat posts in the world I'm ready to begin...yet again.  I'll be posting some things I wrote a while ago that I was too chicken to publish.  I hope you enjoy, but if you don't try to be kind.

No comments: