Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Touch of Jesus

I've been missing.

I know I've been MIA from the bloggysphere before, this time my excuse was legit.  We have picked up all we have known, everything our children were familiar with and left it behind as we transplanted from one coast to the other.

It's been tough.
It's been tougher than tough.
It's sucked.

After months of loneliness, of frustration, of loathing; I have sought the Lord and endured.  It's not a hundred percent, but I'm walking.  I'm lonely, frustrated, and occasionally loathing but I'm holding His hand.

I feel it.

Here's my latest article for Today's Frugal Mom:

"My family is in the midst of one of the biggest transitions of our lives.  We have moved back to the state where both my husband and I grew up.  It’s where we went to school, where we fell in love, and where all of our extended family resides."...  Continue reading here...

No comments: